Sunday 15 May 2011

Latest News - Week Commencing 16th May 2011

Dear all;

Sorry for the delay in not posting last week.

Last week all in all turned into one of those weeks where
I didn’t seem to stop.

First of all, there was two band rehearsals instead
Of one in prep for the Chorlton Arts Festival gig next
Monday 21st May 2011.

We also managed to squeeze in a live test run of some
pieces at W.O.L. Bolton where some went down
better than others truth be told, but I debuted my
keyboard live on stage for the first time (Was dead
nervous over that).

I also did a gig for Gemma Lees called ‘Poets take
over the Market’ @ Bury Market where I did about
15 minutes and really enjoyed it, although the weather
was bloody awful.

Earlier on tonight, I also squeezed in another test rehearsal
At Iguana Bar in Chorlton Cum Hardy too which was
Fun as normal.

Over the next week or so, I’m next up to the following: 
                            
19th May 2011

'Freed Up Poets'
Green Room
Manchester 

21st May 2011

'Guitars and Verse'
The Crescent
Salford 

22th May 2011

'Chorlton FM'
Chorlton Precident 
Chorlton Cum Hardy
Manchester

(Can be heard online between 1pm – 2pm)

23rd May 2011

'Chorlton Arts Festival'
Chorlton
Manchester

So it will be all go literally as normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment