Monday 13 June 2011

Latest News - Week Commencing 13th June 2011










Dear all;

Not a great deal happening this week after the busyness
of the past few weeks but I did do a really nice poetry gig
last Saturday at Paradox in Withington @ Fuel Bar which
was really good fun and well recieved too I think. I read out
four pieces 'Ghosts of Manchester Victoria', 'Before the
Curtains Open', 'Dear Andy' and 'Fun, Fun, Fun' which
went on for pushing 15 minutes I guess or so and really enjoyed it.

I did have some pictures took which I'll upload later too.

This week I am over at Write Out Loud's Stockport tonight
with Cathy and half hoping to persuade her to read there for
the first time and if not just enjoy herself.

Tuesday It's band rehearsals night with Jeff.. We have some
new stuff to discuss certainly and I hope a new piece or two
will start forming shortly from it.

Nothing creative wise, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday
but Saturday me and Jeff are running the Cadance Festival
in Tyldesley Square in Tyldesley from 2pm - 5pm.. Come and
pop down if you are passing.

After that - I'll probably collapse - lol

More Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment