Monday 20 June 2011

Latest News - Week Commencing 20th June 2011

Hi all;

Hope you are all enjoying this bright(ish) summery (ish) day in June.

I ended up going out yesterday for a walk in a near-ish park to me,
Longford Park and even thou the weather was at best patchy but when
It was sunny, it was lovely.

Since the last time I wrote, me and Jeffarama did a date at the Cadance
Festival in Tyldesley where to quite a full house in a tiny little Café, we
Hosted a really good and fun packed afternoon of poetry where I performed
One piece by myself (a new one called ‘Leaving Belfast’), one with a trio
Of backing poets all trying to put me off (Fun, Fun, Fun) and one with my
Band (Percy) and had a great afternoon. It was one of those rare afternoons
I felt where it was perfectly balanced.

This week is another busy one again with my band playing a gig at an outlet
On Dale Street on Wednesday for Open Mind. Not quite sure what is going to
Happen yet as haven’t done this night before, so you can expect a report in
More depth next time.

Quiet-ish week apart from that until Sunday when we are playing Brahmall Music Festival, which I think should be great fun also.

I am also currently proofing covers for the split book I am working on with Jeff ‘
A Means to an End’ and another top secret book I’ll talk about towards August.

Have a good week folks!

All go for me and the guys at Half Evil as normal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment