Review of last year..
Some quick notes on things that happened last year..
- Ocean in a Bottle pretty well managed a EP or album throughout all of 2016 which I am pleased over and it should carry onto in 2017 all being good.
See here for more details – https://oceaninabottle.bandcamp.com
- Spoken Label– my interview podcast with writers, poets and all kinds of artists and I managed to do 36 separate podcasts throughout 2016. It is currently sleeping but the second season of it should start towards Spring 201The archive for this can be heard - https://spokenlabel.bandcamp.com/
- I maintained doing solo poetry readings through 2016. Although none were videoed – highlights of some audio can be heard on my own bandcamp page Andy
More details here - https://andyn.bandcamp.com/
- Work has been progressing slowly but surely on my third full length book ‘From the Diabetic Ward’. Expect a release date in 2017.
- My second full length book The End of Summer was re-released at the end of 2016. It can be bought here and has had some excellent reviews https://www.amazon.co.uk/End-Summer-N-Andy-ebook/dp/B01LY7YR9K
- A split book with Nick Armbrister, Europa II following on from our well received anti war book in 2014 also followed. This can be seen here
- A steady stream of publications has also followed this year. These can be read here
See here for more details http://onewriterandhispc.blogspot.com/p/publications.html
- My live band A Means to an End alas finished in 2016 but not before releasing their debut album.
This can be heard and purchased from here
- Ghost Story III – my third Napwrimo Supernatural series was released and blogged
(Part 1 to 3 were also released in a book - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ghost-Story-Andy-N/dp/1326774522)
Plans for 2017 are varied but will hopefully include:
- From the Diabetic Ward
My third full length poetry book.
- Ghost Story IV
- The Wall ‘series’
(A series of epic fantasy – swords and sorcery poems set in a world which has a land called The Wall in it – the first one is now called Enemy of the Wall. All being good when the third is done – I’ll then be able to start looking for a publisher for the book and then work on the next three)
- Acers and Jokers (A joint comedy novel with Adam focusing on two very stupid kids akin to the Inbetweeners who get fed up of seeing the local drug lords make loads of money and decide to join in with chaotic results)
- The Author Series – more likely 2018 at least but this will be a rewrite of childhood novellas wrote focused on a character called The Author who is a Charles Bukowski ish kind of character mixed with John Carter from Mars who stumbles his way into all kinds of adventures.